The addition of the Zva Creative pearls and the Prima Marketing Rose makes this a very quick card to put together. Although I opted to make a Wedding Card for this project, it is very adaptable to any occassion deserving of a card.
- Cut card base from Fine Linen cardstock
- Cut patterned paper 5 1/2 x 4
- Die cut coordinating patterned paper with Sizzix "Brackets" and adhere to patterned paper.
- Adhere ribbon to patterned paper to create card front
- Adhere card front to card base
- Adhere pearls to card front
- Die cut patterned paper for sentiment tag.
- Stamp frame and sentiment on tag.
- Adhere rose to card front
- Adhere sentiment tag to card front with Pop Dots
- Finished Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: "Fine Linen"
Pattened Paper: Prima Marketing: "Jack n' Jill" collection 6 x 6 patterned paper
Fiber: Chatterbox: Artsy.licious Splendid Ribbon "Alabaster"
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Delightful Dahlia (Sentiment), Vintage Labels (Sentiment Tag)
Embellishments: Zva Creative: Pearls (PE-03CA-103), Prima Marketing: Flowers, Fleurs de Prima Love Letter Roses "Peridot" Item #542733
Other Tools" Spellbinders: Nestabilities "Labels One", Plaid: All Night Media Pop Dots