- Cut card base from Fine Linen Cardstock (finished size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
- Cut one piece of patterned paper to 4 x 2 1/2
- Cut another piece of coordinating patterned paper to 4 x 3
- Overlap patterned papers and adhere together to create one 4 x 5 card front.
- Adhere ribbon on overlap
- Adhere card front to card base.
- Die Cut leaves from Ripe Avocado and emboss.
- Die Cut three flowers at 2 1/2 inches from Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge (On the overlay: 4th Row, 2nd White Key w shift selected).
- Apply thin coat of Mod Podge to flowers and create bloom using Tim Holtz Grunge Rose Technique.
- Cut one 3/4 inch x 2 1/2 inch piece of Fine Linen cardstock and stamp sentiment on center.
- Adhere Zva Creative Crystal to card front.
- Adhere leaves, sentiment and flower using Pop Dots.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: "Fine Linen" and "Ripe Avacado"
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee: "Sweetness" 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pad
Fiber: Papertrey Ink: Classic Grosgrain Ribbbon 5/8 inch "Fine Linen"
Ink: Ranger: Archival Ink "Coffee"
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Delightful Dahlia (Sentiment)
Embellishments: Zva Creative: Crystal CR-03CA-114
Other Tools: ProvoCraft: Cricut Expression Electronic Die Cut Machine, ProvoCraft: Accent Essentials Cartridge, ProvoCraft: Cuttlebug and Embossing Folder "Swirls", Plaid: Mod Podge "Paper" Matte Finish