Monday, January 25, 2010

Project 365, Day 25 ...an ugly photograph.

If it were up to me, the only photos ever taken of any one subject would be cute/attractive or at the very least of something that is of utmost importance... alas....this is not really always the case. An example of this is the photo that I took today in order to ensure that I had a POTD for my Project 365 scrapbook.

I took this particular photo for two reasons.  The first was that I wanted a photo for today and I couldn't think of anything interesting to otherwise capture on film. The second was that, each day that I go downstairs into my craft room ( you have to cross over the family/game room to get there).  Heidi (one of our dogs) is always nearby...that's the photo you are seeing right now...that of Heidi getting ready to doze off into slumber while I work on my crafts.  Later, when I go back upstairs to sleep... she will  follow me and cuddle up for the entire night. 

So, here is a photo to share, not so cute I am thinking... but an important photo just the same, as this is our life... my life... and that is what Project 365 is all about.. don't you agree?

1 Scrappy Comments:

Cydney Robinson said...

Heidi could NEVER be considered for an ugly photo mother!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...