Friday, July 15, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch Challenge and Reveal

I'm just delighted to share my first project as a member of the fun and amazing Cardabilities Design Team! Today is reveal day at the Cardabilities blog and we have a wonderful sketch to get you crafting for this week's challenge too, I hope you join us!

The Sketch
The Card


Aqua Mist and Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink) are at the top of my favorite color combinations list so when I found these patterns papers in the Cosmo Cricut Odds and Ends patterned paper collection I knew I wanted to combine several pieces of the patterned paper that featured these colors with the cardstock to create this bright and cheerful card.   Other supplies I used to create this card include the Border Carnival Die from Cheery Lynn Designs, JBS Antique Stick pins ordered from Kraft Outlet, Red Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbons, Red Riding Hood Red ink from Stampin' Up, and Stamps from Waltzing Mouse's Rescue Remdies cut using Spellbinders Labels 4.  

6 Scrappy Comments:

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL card, I especially love the edge on the top!

Catherine Schroeder said...

I love the red and light teal color combo! Beautiful card Beth!

Allison Cope said...

This is just stunning Beth! Love the colours you used! Welcome to the team!

Liz Weber said...

This is so beautiful Beth, love that stamped sentiment, love the pretty paper and just love that gorgeous colour scheme. You have used the sketch wonderfully!

Franz♥ said...

Wonderful work, Beth, i especially love the stamp that match with nestabilities!
Hugs, Francesca.

Sabina said...

Wonderful card!!! Love the colours!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...