The card I created for this challenge is in honor of all the Service Men and Women who help to ensure our freedom each and every day...they are indeed "My Hero".
Kraft Outlet products featured in this card include: Brown Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock, Blue Baker's Twine, Red Baker's Twine and 7 Gypsies Victoria Seam Binding in white.
To recreate this card:
- Create a 4 ¼ x 5 ½ top fold card with Kraft cardstock; ink edges.
- Die cut piece of patterned paper with scallop die and adhere to piece of coordinating patterned paper that is cut at 4 x 5 ¼ inch; wrap with blue ribbon and adhere to card front.
- Die cut tag from Kraft cardstock, ink edges and adhere scrap piece of red cardstock on back of tag; thread with ribbon, tie twine into bow and adhere to card front.
- Die cut banner from white cardstock and stamp sentiments; adhere to card front.
- Adhere gems on bow and large star.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: “Stampers Select White”,“Pure Poppy”, Kraft Outlet: “Brown Kraft Cover Weight” Patterned Paper: Lily Bee Design: “Picket Fence” 6 x 6 Tiny Tablet.
Fiber: Papertrey Ink: Twill Tap 3/8 inch “Blueberry Sky”, Kraft Outlet: Baker’s Twine: “Blue”, “Red”, 7 Gypsies: Victoria Seam Binding: "White"
Dies: Papertrey Ink: “Double-Ended Banners”, “Large Scallop”, Provocraft: Cricut Stand and Salute Cartridge. Embellishments: Imaginisce: Glam Rocks “Metallic
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: “Ad Sense”
Ink: Ranger: Stampin’ Up: Classic Stampin’ Pad “Real Red”.
Other Tools: Provocraft: Cricut Expression Tabletop Die Cut Machine, Imaginisce: I-Rock Tool
I am entering this card into these awesome challenges... hope you join me!