This week, our "Cute as a Button" challenge kicked off on Monday with some fabulous projects by the Kraft Outlet Design Team. Wednesday Audrey shared her inspiring Button tutorial and today I'm sharing a card I created for this challenge.
|Twill Tape and Kraft Cardstock from Kraft Outlet|
You'll have until Sunday March 6 at 6:00 p.m., Eastern Time to enter the project you create for a chance to win a Kraft Outlet gift voucher, a Top Three blog button and/or a spot on our Feature Me Friday posts where we feature your projects at The Kraft Journal blog.
|Cute as a Button Challenge at The Kraft Journal Blog|
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base using Brown Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock.
- Cut piece of patterned paper to 4 x 5 1/4 inch rectangle and border punch bottom of patterned paper.
- Wrap a piece of Natural Twill Tying Tape above border and adhere to back with adhesive tape.
- Machine stitch zig-zag border around patterned paper sewing directly over Twill Tape and adhere to card base.
- Die Cut doily from coordinating patterned paper with Cheery Lynn Designs French Pastry Die and adhere to card front.
- Die Cut (2) Button Cards from Brown Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock. Stamp both with image and sentiment. Adhere one button card to card front with Pop Dots.
- Tie three buttons with twine or Earthy Hemp Cord and adhere buttons to second button card.
- Adhere button card to card front with Pop Dots.
- Tie bow with Natural Twill Tying Tape and adhere to cardfront.
Stamps and dies not listed above: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Remember, you still have plenty of time to join in our "Cute as a Button" challenge and to enter just add your link to this post right here.