Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy News from GCD Studios!

I am wildly excited to share some good news that I got last Friday... but you know, I had to keep the secret on the down low until the official announcement was made on the GCD Studios blog today!  I've been invited to join the GCD Studios Design Team for the 2011-2012 DT year and I am just tickled pink to have this wonderful opportunity to work with so many talented Designers! You can meet all the Design Team for GCD Studios right here!

10 Scrappy Comments:

Gina Lideros said...

Hi Beth, congrats on making the GCD team. I look forward to working along side of you :)

Dawnll said...

Congrats girl! How exciting- so happy for you.

Unknown said...

Congrats Beth. wow you are one talented lady glad i had the smarts to become one of your followers when I started blog hopping. TFS and good luck.
Debbie

Christy said...

Congrats on making the team! I look forward to working with you this year! :)

Jennifer Larson said...

Congrats! Looking forward to working with you.

BTW, I have an autographed picture of Spike... : - )

Regan said...

Wow Beth! Congratulations, that is excellent!!

Audrey Pettit said...

SO excited for you, Beth! Can't wait to see all your beautiful GCD creations. :)

Frances said...

Just saw this Beth...super excited for you!!

Marielle said...

Congrats Beth !!! I am so happy for you !!! You will rock GCD Studios !!!! Hugs!

Glenda said...

Congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...