Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bitten by the Bug Blog Hop Winner!

It's Halloween Night... the siren is just sounding now to signal the end of Trick or Treating and I just selected the winner of the Bitten by the Bug2 Blog Hop Winner the $15.00 gift certificate to the either Papertrey Ink or My Favorite Things (Winner's Choice).

And the winner is... Rexann (aks Craftaholic), she said, "  What a pretty LO and love the colors!! TFS!!". 

Rexann provided me with her email address with her comment, which worked out swell, as I am going to send her an email (right after I finish this post) to ask her which certificate she wants me to send to her via email!

Congratulations Rexann, an email is on the way to you.  And thank you to everyone who joined us for the Bitten by the Bug blog hop this past week!

0 Scrappy Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...