Monday, March 8, 2010

Practical Scrappers use White Gel Pens!

This week over at Practical Scrappers crafters are challenged to use white gel pens and/or white markers for their projects.  So I rooted around in my little tin bucket until I found my white gel pen and whipped up this baby card to present to a fellow bowler who is expecting a baby next month.  I was in such a hurry earlier today that I failed to write now the exact name of the supplies I used... but all the cardstock is from Papertrey Ink (gosh I love that stuff) and the patterned paper was from the paper pack Ducks in a Row.  I used yellow ribbon and yellow pearls from my stash and a Papertrey Ink Button with their rustic cream button twine to attach it to the little bow.  I used my Cricut and A Child's Year to cut "Baby" out of the yellow cardstock and then outlined it all with my white gel pen.  Ta-da! :-)

4 Scrappy Comments:

Kristina said...

Super sweet! I love my white gel pen.

Thanks for sharing Beth!
~KristinaH

Random Acts of Krafting said...

What a creative way to use the white! I am going to have to try outlining on my cards.
hank you for using your white pen/white marker with Practical Scrappers.
Hugs
Tanya

Joni Parker said...

Very cute card. I like the outline look...I haven't done that for a while!! Thanks for the inspiriation and thanks for sharing with us at Practical Scrappers.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...