Monday, March 8, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 129

Who doesn't love a bit of Mojo on Mondays!  This week at the Mojo Monday blog they have another great challenge sketch.  A gal on my bowling team just so happens to be celebrating a birthday this week... so I used this sketch to create a birthday card for her. 

Here is the supply list in no particular order:
Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Totally Girl paper pack
Cardstock, Ink and Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Nestabilities Die Cuts and Cricut Die Cut from Sweet Treats
I also tried the new Adobe Lightroom software (Beta) to correct the lighting on the card.  I still don't have the whole lighting thing down pat for my cards... I am seriously considering buying a light tent... if any of you know where I can purchase one that is reasonably priced I'd love to hear from you!

0 Scrappy Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...