Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mojo Monday with Paper Cutz & Poppy Seeds

After a couple of days of feeling under the weather I was finally back in my craft room this evening and had the opportunity to make a couple of cards.  There is still time for you to get in on the current Mojo Monday challenge right here. I used the Mojo Monday sketch as the inspiration for the birthday card for my "baby" who turns 18 years old tomorrow!

For fun I decided to also combine the Mojo Monday sketch with the current Paper Cutz Challenge right here to use one ribbon and three buttons.  And while I was at it, I also decided to follow the second ever Poppy Seed Challenge to use Light Moss, Polka Dots and buttons. 

For this project, I matched up some new American Crafts Dear Lizzy striped paper with Papertrey Ink's cardstock in Spring Moss, Pure Poppy and Berry Sorbet with Vintage Cream as the base of the card.  Other supplies included Dear Lizzy glitter buttons, Papertrey Ink die cut, stamps button twine and ribbon.  I stamped the polka dots using Versamark Dazzle in Champagne and the flowers and sentiment using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. I was happy with everything about this project...except the lighting when I took the photograph... argh! :-)


2 Scrappy Comments:

Kristina said...

UUmmm..hello! It's fantabulous!!

Love it, thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

Unknown said...

The colors are amazing! what a fabulous card!! love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...