Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clean and Simple Stamping

I used the Clean and Simple Stamping sketch challenge right here as inspiration for this card this birthday card I made for middle daughter to give to my youngest daughter (yep, it's like that around here... ha). At some point during the creative process I decided to turn the sketch sideways as you will see below.

Supplies for the completed project included the new and yummy Dear Lizzie glitter brads, Hero Arts Flowing Flowers and Leaves background stamp, Cardstock, stamps and ink from Papertrey Ink and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen, Fiskars Crest Punch.  Also Prima flowers and some Hero Arts pearls were added for to enhance the girlie-ness of the card.

1 Scrappy Comments:

Kristina said...

Really pretty. I make cards for my daughter's boyfriend quite a bit too..LOL

Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...