Monday, March 22, 2010

Favorite Cards using Cricut Cuts and a Design Team Call

Bitten by the Bug2 blog is promoting a Design Team call from now until April 3.  They asked,  "Are you totally obsessed with your Cricut?" Check. "Do you like a good challenge?" Check. "Do you have a blog and like lots of visitors?" Check check! "Do you want to be part of one of the original Cricut Challenge sites?"  Check!

After answering in the affirmative to all these questions, I sorted through my Cricut projects that I have actually posted on my blog (in the short time I have had a blog) and came up with these two cards that I used Cricut cuts to complete.  Mind you... these are just two of my favorites... and your favorite Cricut project is exactly what they want to see in order to choose new members for their Design Team.

First is a "Just Saying Hello" card I created using both the Fabulous Finds cart (for the hinges) and the From My Kitchen cart for the apron.   The second card below is a "Welcome Spring" card that I used two carts on as well.  The cute little tag is from the Sweet Treats cart and the scalloped edge is from Plantin Schoolbook.



Because the inside of the card was bright orange, I finished it off like this...



I would be so honored to be selected as a new Design Team member for Bitten By the Bug2... what a fun blog!  With all the gorgeous projects linked up on the Design Call post I am sure selection will not be an easy task - so much talent out there to choose from!  I do wish everyone luck who is interested in becoming a part of Bitten by the Bug2 and if you want a chance to be considered and haven't entered your favorite projects yet, go here and make sure to enter before the deadline!


2 Scrappy Comments:

Olive Juice Studio said...

Great choices for the Bitten By the Bug2 Challenge! These are the two cards that made me want to follow you too! :)

Good Luck!!!

-Kim

Joanna said...

These are both super cute, good luck..I'm entering too, hopefully we both can be on the DT! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...