Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mojo Monday 120 Contest

Finally, with the help of my Olympus E410 SLR camera... a photograph of my entry for the Mojo Monday Challenge.  This is their first for 2010...and my first entry in a challege ever! 

I made this card with the help of my cricut, gypsy and paper/card making supplies that I had onhand.  I should have written down the "recipe", but I was so worked up about my whole camera thing, I failed to do that. Next time, for sure!

There is still time to enter this particular contest/challenge so if you are interested go here.

I look forward to entering lots more card and scrapbook challeges, now that I finally figured out how to take the dang picture! 

2 Scrappy Comments:

Jody said...

Looks great! I like your color combination!!

Lainey Jane's Creations said...

Very beautiful card. You did a good job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...