We know that you have many choices about which products you use for your paper craft projects. Through our new Kraft Outlet endorsement program we hope to encourage you to use our products and thank you when your projects are published!
To be eligible, your project will need to meet these criteria:
1. Kraft Outlet products, including all consumable products available for purchase at Kraft Outlet (http://www.kraftoutlet.com) must be prominently featured on your project with a ratio of at least 50 percent of product used and purchased from Kraft Outlet.2. Projects included in the following print media publications will be considered. Other print publications will be considered upon request.
· Creating Keepsakes (and their idea books)
· Paper Crafts (and their idea books)
· Better Homes and Gardens Scrapbooks, Etc. (and their idea books)
· Scrapbook Trends, Handmade, and Cards by Northridge Media (and their idea books)
· Crafts ‘n Things
3. Attribution in the magazine must include the words “Kraft Outlet” plus the actual name of the product that you used as listed on the Kraft Outlet website.If your project meets the eligibility criteria, the endorsement fee that we offer is $25.00 for an inside page and $100 for publication on the cover of the magazine. Cash payments will be provided through PAYPAL. Here is what you need to do to submit your endorsement fee request:
1. Scan or take a photograph of the page where your project has been published. Make sure the publication name, issue, your name, your project, the page number, and all the attribution is clearly visible. Save the picture of your project in jpg, gif, or pdf format and make sure the file is not bigger than 1MB.2. Within 6 months after your project is published, email your endorsement fee request to us at Babette@kraftoutlet.com.
Please include the words “Endorsement Fee Request” in the subject line.
In the body of your message include your name, complete address, and phone number, as well as the date(s) you ordered the product used on your project and your order number(s).
3. Attach the scan or photo of your project.4. Include your PayPal Account name and email address for payment.
Additionally:When your project is published, the magazine typically reserves certain rights which may include not having the project appear online for a period of time. When the magazine allows for the project to be published online, we reserve the right to publish the project on our website, blog, PINTEREST and use it for other marketing and promotional activities.
We also reserve the right to change this program or terminate this program at any time.
We can’t wait to see all of the crafty things you create with Kraft Outlet products! If you have any questions, please let us know.