Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas Elves


Merry Christmas Elves: Jack and Seth
A couple of weeks ago, my grandsons donned these darling santa hats (bought for them by my mother, aka "Granny") to help us decorate the Christmas tree we put up in our basement family room. I've been so busy since that day, I didn't have time to share this photograph...until now! By the way, I have NO IDEA why both the boys decided to cross their arms for this picture - ha!

These two guys (and my new granddaughter as well) have kept me VERY busy over the past several months (the reason my blog has been pretty quiet). But I'm hoping after the holidays to get more crafting done (in my new office/craft room), and spend more time sharing what I'm creating here at Runs With Scraps as well.

For now, I hope all of you have some little Christmas Elves in your life... as they sure make the holidays special!

Happy Holidays!

1 Scrappy Comments:

CheckerBeads said...

cute picture! as for the arms, that is just how boys are. :)

Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...