Monday, August 8, 2011

A Perfect Combination: August 2011 Page Maps and Imaginisce

I recently had the honor to create a layout featuring Imaginisce products for Becky Fleck's Page Maps August 2011 sketch releases.  You can see all the sketches, as well as how this month's Page Maps were used by a number of different Designers including me by clicking this link right here!

Becky issued each Designer with a different sketch.... here's the amazing 12 x 12 Page Map I had the chance to work with...


... the irony for me about having this opportunity to work with one of Becky's sketches before its' official publication is that I very often use Page Maps as a jumping off point when I create my layouts anyhow (in fact I have printed out so many PDF's from her past Maps that I may be infringing on some copyright rules for all I know... (not really but it does sound more dramatic to say so, the Page Maps are actually free to download at Becky's website).  At any rate, having the chance to get a jump on a new sketch that had yet to be seen by the general papercrafting public was a real thrill for me!

Here is my take on the inspiring 12 x 12 August 2011 Page Map by Becky Fleck...


I used the Little Cutie collection by Imaginisce for my patterned paper and paired it with some bright lime green cardstock that I had in my stash from Discount Cardstock back when I was designing for Better Living Through Scrapbooking.  Purple gingham ribbon (purchased through Really Reasonable Ribbons) and flowers die cut from Judy's Blooms by Cheery Lynn Designs, as well as the fun polka dot chipboard alpha stickers completed this project... that by the way, features three most darling photographs of my middle daughter Cait with her dog Remi (back when she was but a pup... Remi, not Cait).

Thank you Becky Fleck and Imaginisce for giving me this opportunity to work directly with Page Maps for August!

1 Scrappy Comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Beth I like this page! Great colors! It is a great sketch too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...