Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Trigger for Kraft Outlet's My Favorite Things Challenge

This week as part of our "My Favorite Things" challenge, our entire Kraft Outlet Design Team is highlighting Kraft Outlet's Lunch Bag Kraft CD Sleeves. If you use the CD Sleeve in ANY of your projects submitted in July and/or August, you'll receive an extra entry into our random $15.00 Kraft Outlet Store Voucher drawing for those months, so buy some Lunch Bag Kraft CD Sleeves today and enter your projects in July and August for extra chances to win... we can't wait to see what you create using this fantastic product!

For this week's challenge I decorated a Lunch Bag Kraft CD Sleeve to create a fun and pretty way to store a CD filled with some of my favorite Summer 2011 photographs.  Other products from Kraft Outlet that I used include: a Round Metal Edge White Tag from the Designer's Special Natural Tag Collection that I first spritzed with coffee colored mist and then stamped with the word "Remember", Blue and White Baker's Twine, Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon that matches my photograph storage theme for this project, and a die cut tag that I stamped with the word "Summer" and attached at the top of the sleeve. I cut the index tab from Lunch Bag Kraft Cardstock with the idea that I'll decorate more of these sleeves to store my photo CDs by season and once I put them all in a box, it will help me locate whatever CD I may wish to find later.

There is still plenty of time for you to join our My Favorite Things challenge.  You can find the link to our current challenge in the upper right corner of our sidebar at The Kraft Journal blog.  We can't wait to see what you create!

0 Scrappy Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...