Friday, July 8, 2011

Recharging the Batteries at Lake Michigan...

Today I have a whole different kinda Saturday Special over at The Kraft Journal, than our followers are used to because I'm off with my honey doing a bit of this...



In fact, I pre-scheduled this post because we left on Thursday and headed up to the shores of Lake Michigan to spend four glorious days away from computers, phones, televisions and even grandchildren (GASP) to camp, fish, and boat with another couple... just to get back to nature a bit, recharge our batteries and spend some time with just grown-ups.

Never fear though, for those of you who follow us at The Kraft Journal, we will be right back on track as early as Sunday ('cause I pre-scheduled that post too...ah the wonders of modern technology) and we'll have a whole new challenge for you on Monday as well!  Hope to see you over at The Kraft Journal then!

1 Scrappy Comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Sounds like an absolutely fabulous long weekend away, Beth! I hope you have a marvelous time, relax, unwind, and re-charge those batteries. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...