Important Note: This border dies comes packaged on a piece of cardboard and I have a little secret for you... if you go ahead and leave the die attached to the cardboard and then add a Cuttlehug to your stack as well... it will cut like BUTTER... seriously all those little pieces from the intricate details will simply fall out when you pull the die from the paper.
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch top fold card from dark blue cardstock.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to card base.
- Die cut two Border Carnivals from white cardstock, trim to size and adhere to card front.
- Die cut Silver Stackers Oval Nesting Die from white cardstock and stamp with sentiment.
- Die cut Scalloped Oval Nesting Die from dark blue cardstock and adhere to back of sentiment oval; pop up on card with dimensional adhesive.
- Adhere Glam Rocks with I-Rock tool.