|Spring Release Event at Cheery Lynn Designs|
- Create a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch top fold card base from yellow cardstock.
- Cut a 5 1/4 x 4 inch from blue cardstock and a 5 inch x 3 3/4 inch piece of patterned paper adhere together and to front of card base.
- Die cut Ribbon Eyelet Border from green cardstock; weave with blue ribbon and adhere to card front.
- Adhere Hot Rocks with I-Rock tool; tie bow and adhere to ribbon.
- Die cut Judy's Blooms from green cardstock, discard blooms and adhere leaves to card front.
- Die cut Judy's Blooms from yellow cardstock, discard leaves.
- Die cut Judy's Blooms from cream cardstock, discards leaves.
- Assemble cream and cardstock blooms and adhere to leaves on card front as shown.
- Adhere Hot Rock with I-Rock tool to center of bloom.
- Die cut scalloped oval from blue cardstock with Scalloped Oval Little Stackers Nesting Dies and adhere to card front.
- With the smallest Silver Stackers Oval die, die cut piece of yellow cardstock, stamp with sentiment and flowers and adhere to navy oval on card front.
Note: I've also entered this card into these fabulous challenges.. I hope you join in the fun and enter your projects too!
Crafty Calendar Challenge: April Showers bring forth May Flowers
Crafts for Eternity: Anything Goes
Fairy Fun Fridays: April Showers Bring May Flowers
Just Add Ink: Just add a flower
Wags and Whiskers: Use Die or Punch
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes