Earlier this year I purchased a couple of different set of DarkRoomDoor Stamps and since then I've been thinking up ways to use them because I am so totally in love the quality of the stamped images... I mean look at those birds!
To Create This Card:
- Distress and Ink all edges except patterned paper.
- Make card from cardstock 5 ½ x 4 ¼.
- Cut rectangle of cardstock (aqua) 5 ¼ x 4.
- Cut rectangle of patterned paper (5 x 3 ¾) and adhere to aqua cardstock.
- Die cut aqua sentiment label, stamp sentiment and adhere to patterned paper rectangle to make card front.
- Wrap ribbon around card front and adhere to card base.
- Stamp image on cardstock and die cut; adhere to card front with foam tape.
- Cut piece of ribbon and trim edges.
- Thread twine through ribbon, place ribbon on top of button and tie onto button with twine.
- Tie twine into bow and adhere to ribbon.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: “Aqua Mist”, “Vintage Cream”.
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye: Fine and Dandy “True Blue” 6 x 6 paper pad.
Stamps: Darkroomdoor: Essentials 6 Collection “Love Birds"
Ink: Ranger: Archival Ink “Coffee”,
Fiber: Papertrey Ink: Grosgrain Ribbon “Dark Chocolate”, Twine (purchased at Walmart).
Other tools: Papertrey Ink: Vintage Button “Fine Linen”, Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels 1” and Rectangle, Distressing Tool
I'm submitting this card to the following fun challenges and hope you join me!
CAS-ual Fridays: Buttons and Twine
One Stitch At A Time: Anything Goes
Easy Craft Project Challenges: Pastels
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes
Fab n' Funky: Buttons and Bows