- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base from white cardstock.
- Cut a 2 x 5/ 1/2 inch piece of white cardstock and emboss with Extra Large Damask Embossing Plate.
- Adhere embossed cardstock to left side of card front.
- Using the Hibiscus die, cut one flower from red cardstock and adhere to card front.
- Using the Hibiscus die, cut another flower from red cardstock and adhere three of the red petals on top of the matching petals already on the card. Use Pop Dots to adhere the petals to add dimension.
- Using the Hibiscus die, cut one flower from yellow cardstock and adhere stamen to front of card.
- Using one of the Little Stackers Nesting dies Scalloped Oval die cut one oval from red cardstock.
- Using corresponding Silver Stackers Oval die cut one oval from white cardstock and stamp with sentiment.
- Adhere sentiment to red scalloped oval and adhere to card front with Pop Dots.
Note: I've entered this card into these fabulous challenges...hope you consider playing along too!
Less is More: CAS and recipe: Off Center
Wee Memories: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (anything girlie)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Flowers