Friday, March 18, 2011

Kristina's in the House!

She's here! My bestie gal pal and co-creator of our challenge blog Papercraft Star, Kristina Harmon (of Kristina's World blog) arrived safe and sound here in Michigan yesterday to spend the next 10 days stirring up some trouble with me!

After I picked her up at the airport, we went out to lunch, stopped at Target for a bit of shopping (because I never get out of Ionia and had to see what a REAL store looks like while I was in Grand Rapids) and then we departed the big city for my small-town home.

Kristina hasn't been here to visit since this past summer, so she had a new member of our household to meet... Remi DeVil (our 7 month old Great Pyrenees).


Remi was a bit shy at first (NOT!)....


and apparently wanted to make sure that her and Kristina saw "eye-to-eye" about how things were gonna be during her visit with us...


before she decided she loves Kristina just as much as the rest of us do!

I'm thinking these photos are a scrapbook page just waiting to happen...don't you?  Now if I can just tear Kristina away from Remi's loving embrace long enough to get her down to my craft room to start working on it!

8 Scrappy Comments:

Catherine Schroeder said...

How fun! I am sure yall are going to have a blast! I had a Great Pyranees when I was little... My dad is dying to rescue one... but he'll have to really sweet talk my mom... :D

~BridgetL~ said...

Fantastic pictures of Remi and Kristina. They will make a very cute scrap page. I hope you guys have a fabulous time together. :)

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh--the eye to eye pic is FABULOUS!! Definitely need to scrap this girls.
P.S. Glad to hear no law enforcement has been called in ----yet. hee hee

FerrellGraph-x said...

Happy Birthday!!!
I hope ya'll have a fabulous time. Can hardly wait to see what ya'll create together.
Kind regards,
Jennier Ferrell

Angi Barrs said...

You guys have fun. You shopped in my fave store. Love Target. :)

Love the pics of Kristina and Remi. :)

Regan said...

Happy Belated Birthday Beth!! I hope that you had an amazing day! You and Kristina have a great time together and don't get into too much trouble! :) Regan

Audrey Pettit said...

How fun! Fun, fun, fun! Love these sweet photos of Kristina and your pup. Our neighbor has a Great Pyranees. SO beautiful and SO huge. :)

pcrusberg said...

Can't wait to see these photos scrapped. So adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...