Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to my "Baby"!

Today my "baby" turns 19 years old, Happy Birthday Cyd (aka Squid)! We celebrated the event last evening as Miss Cydney has a big party planned with friends today.  For our family event however, my middle daughter Cait made the cake (while Kristina and I went shopping in Rockford...thanks Cait!).  And once the party got started, my grandsons were only too happy to help Aunt Cyd blow out the candles (after we all sang to her of course)...


However before cake, everyone ate Lasagna (Cyd's dinner request)... and Rahja was only too happy to clean up some plates.


Jad (a name invented by my daughters John + Dad = Jad...my significant other on the left) and Dad (the father of my children on the right) helped in the celebration in their own special styles...



As did Kristina and Heidi (one of our canines)...


 and a few of Cyd's close friends too...


a lovely evening of celebration all in all... for a lovely young woman... Happy Birthday Baby! :-) (and as you can tell from this photo... I have yet to decide on curtains or valances for the windows since the recent paint job inside my house... oh well! :-) )

0 Scrappy Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...