Friday, January 28, 2011

Holy-Moly...

I was sorting through the vast amount of cards I have created (I really need to start giving more of them away!)...and came across this Mother's Day card that for some reason I never posted on the blog (or gave to my mother obviously!).  In fact, it's been SO LONG since I created this card that I can't remember what papers I used... (maybe you recognize them?).  I do remember that I used a sketch that I found in one of my bazillion or so papercraft magazines that I hoard ... errr, save. :-)


I also know that the ribbon is satin Raspberry Fizz (from Papertrey Ink)... and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink as well and oh, oh, those pearls are Hero Arts. But the paper... grrrr, no clue.

At any rate, I should consider this my lucky day... I mean, I FINALLY have a card in my pile that I know EXACTLY who I can give it to.... but shhhhhh....don't tell my mom, it's a surprise. :-)

2 Scrappy Comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful card, Beth!! Wish I could help you on the paper, but I'm clueless. I just know it's pretty! Love your design here. The window cut out and fold over flap are fabulous. Love the bright pink ribbon and sentiment, too.

Kristina said...

Very very pretty!! Could the paper be The Girls Paperie? Kinda reminds me of that. I really love this card, you did a great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...