Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tissue Box Covers with Memorable Seasons Store Products

As a member of the Memorable Seasons Design Team, all the designers receive a Design Team kit filled with products available at the Memorable Seasons online store. During the rest of the this month, all of the Memorable Design team will be posting projects we designed using the kit. You don't have to wait for them to be posted on our blogs however, as they are available for viewing at the Memorable Seasons Forum and Gallery. The kit reveals take place on the forum on the first day of each month. Visiting the forum is a great way to get a whole lot of product inspiration in one place. I hope you have time to visit us there!

Two of the first projects I created were these super-cute tissue box covers. You can see a full tutorial about how to create your own at Split Coast Stampers.



The poinsettia on the blue tissue box cover is a gorgeous die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs, a division of Dies Direct.  You'll be seeing a lot more of these die cuts on all my projects, because not only am I a new member of their Design Team...  I am also totally smitten with their die cut products already, even though I have only worked with a small handful of the dies so far.  I love the "texture" that the dies create when I use them in my Cuttlebug, and they are so cleverly designed that you can get an enormous amount of variety from just one set... but you'll see what I mean as I reveal the products I've created for them this month here on my blog... so stay tuned! :-)

Supplies Used (Blue Tissue Box Cover)
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: “Pure Poppy”, “Pine Feather” “Lemon Tart” “Scarlet Jewel”
Patterned Paper: Echo Park: “Wintertime Collection Kit” (ID# WT7016)
Fiber: Papertrey Ink: Twill: “Scarlet Jewel”
Embellishments: Echo Park: “Wintertime Element Stickers”
Die Cuts: Dies Direct: Cheery Lynn Designs “Poinsettias 2”
Other Tools: ProvoCraft: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder “Swiss Dots”

Supplies Used (Red Tissue Box Cover)
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: “Pure Poppy”, “Pine Feather” “Lemon Tart” “Scarlet Jewel”
Patterned Paper: Echo Park: “Wintertime Collection Kit” (ID# WT7016)
Fiber: Prima Marketing: Prima Lace (ID# 541392)
Other Tools: ProvoCraft: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder “Swiss Dots”, Swiss Dot ribbon, bell and berries with leaves from stash

3 Scrappy Comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow this is so beautiful it makes me almost wish for the sniffles!

Kristina said...

Your boxes turned out amazing!!

Angi Barrs said...

Wowza what a beautiful box. Please do a tutorial on this one. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...