I even used a few more stickers (yes, AGAIN) to create the sentiment tag.
I also finished off the inside of this particular card AND actually remember to take a photograph of the inside as well... oh happy day!! :-)
By the way, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in "Faded Jeans" matches the Bo Bunny Midnight Frost Collection perfectly!
And to make your own card follow me...
- Create card base from white cardstock 4 ¼ x 5 ½
- Cut card front from white cardstock 3 ¾ x 5 and adhere with Pop Dots
- Cut triangle from white cardstock with Cricut
- Cut 8 strips of 1 inch patterned paper with scallop die cut.
- Layer onto triangle and trim as shown.
- Hand-cut tree truck from brown cardstock, emboss and adhere to card front.
- Adhere tree to card from with Pop Dots.
- Tie button with twine and adhere to tree.
- Cut sentiment tag, adhere stickers, ink edges and adhere to card front as shown.
- Stamp sentiment and snowflake on inside of card.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: “Stampers Select White”, “Dark Chocolate”
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny: Back to Basics “Midnight Frost Collection”
Ink: Ranger: Tim Holtz Distress Ink “Faded Jeans”
Stamps: Hero Arts: “Merry Christmas Trees”
Fiber: Jillibean Soup: Bean Stalks “Blue Twine”
Embellishments: Echo Park: “Wintertime Element Stickers”, Dear Lizzy and American Crafts: “Glitter Buttons”
Other Tools: Papertrey Ink: Die Cut “Medium Scallop Border”, ProvoCraft: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder “Swiss Dots”, Cricut Expression Electronic Die Cut Machine and Cartridge “Plantin SchoolBook, Plaid: All Night Media “Pop Dots”