This is yet another card I created using stickers! A new thing for me, and wow, I am so loving how easy a card can come together with the help of a nicely placed sticker or two! Yee Haw!
This also happens to be yet another card I've made using inspiration I found at Ashley Newell's blog. I love that gal and her awesome card creations! She's a Rock Star in my book. I was really drawn to her design that included combining the rustic-look of baker's twine with the more elegant sheer ribbon on this card that she made right here.
- Create card base from red cardstock 4 ¼ x 5 ½.
- Cut cream cardstock 4 x 5 ¼ to create card front and adhere sticker.
- Stamp sentiment onto card front.
- Cut strip from Kraft paper, wrap with twine. Adhere to card front.
- Wrap ribbon (x 3) around card front and tie into bow.
- Adhere to card base.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: “Rustic Cream”,“Pure Poppy”, “Kraft”
Ink: Hampton Art: Chalks Pigment Ink “Red” (ID# VP0018R)
Stamps: Hero Arts: “Merry Christmas Trees”
Fiber: Jillibean Soup: Bean Stalks “Red Twine”, Darice Inc. Ribbon: “1/4 inch Chiffon White”
Embellishments: Echo Park: “Wintertime Element Stickers”