For this oh-so-sweet snowman card.. I used Element Stickers from Echo Park's Wintertime Collection Kit that you can purchase at the Memorable Seasons store right here!
Isn't this guy a little cutie-pie! I love him and he fit perfectly on the large circle and scallop die cuts I used too! Big plus there! One holiday card made... a million or so left to go before I am done with my Christmas Card list... (good thing I love this whole papercrafting thing huh!?).
Super Simple Instructions:
- Create card base from Kraft cardstock 5 x 5 inches and round both corners on right side.
- Cut patterned paper strip, wrap with twine and tie into a bow. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp sentiment in red ink.
- Die cut scallop circle from red cardstock and circle from blue cardstock. Adhere together.
- Apply Sticker to circle and adhere to card.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: “Kraft”, “Pure Poppy”, “Aqua Mist”
Patterned Paper: Echo Park: “Wintertime Collection Kit” (ID# WT7016)
Ink: Hampton Art: Chalks Pigment Ink “Red” (ID# VP0018R)
Stamps: Hero Arts: “Merry Christmas Trees”
Fiber: Jillibean Soup: Bean Stalks “Red Twine”
Embellishments: Echo Park: “Wintertime Element Stickers”
Other Tools: Spellbinders: Nestabilities, Large Scallop and Circles die cuts, Corner Chomper