Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Mama" Layout with Studio Calico Back 40 Kit

This is perhaps one of my favorite photographs of my oldest daughter Erin and her son (my second grandchild) Seth.  Although the photograph was taken in the morning (before Erin even brushed her hair)... I believe it is beautiful in it's natural simplicity and for me reflects the affectionate and close relationship my daughter has with her son. 

To create the layout I used mostly elements from the Back 40 Studio Calico Kit. The title I cut using my Cricut and the Mother's Day cartridge.




I created the simple accordion flowers with coordinating papers and cut the flourishes for them with my Accent Essentials cart. The leaves were die cut from a Papertrey Ink die cut (Beautiful Blooms) and embossed in my Cuttlebug with the Swirls embossing folder.



2 Scrappy Comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

OMG!!! This LO is gorgeous!!! Love your flowers

Davi said...

Wow this LO is really beautiful. Love the way you arranged the photos or your beautiful daughter and sweet grandson and the fun flowers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...