Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's Been Too Long...

In Honor of World Card Making Day I wanted to post another card! Nope, I STILL haven't started my holiday cards (although I have all the stuff ready to go) but this card fit the challenge at Cute Card Thursday so I decided to post it.  I created it using a Tim Holtz mask, along with Papertrey Ink cardstock, stamps, ink and ribbon. It' s a nice card to send to a friend when you know "It's been too long!". Thus... the senitment! (grin).
Other challenges entered: Bugaboo Stamps, Mark's Finest Papers,

12 Scrappy Comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous work with this wonderful image!!

Thank you so much, Beth, for sharing your beautiful card with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's buttons and bows challenge!!

Vicki Dutcher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Basslady said...

awesome what you made with the mask...love that card-style!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Brenda said...

Very pretty!

Joanne Travis said...

What a nice note to keep in touch. Lovely design!
Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

Regan said...

Beth this is a beautiful card! I love the colors! Green has really been standing out to me a lot lately! I think the sentiment is perfect with the image. Oh and yes, my blog background is changed! I'm glad you like it!! :) Have a great week Beth!

Regan

Kristina said...

I love this card, it reminds me of the one you did a ways back and I LOVED IT!

Tammy Miller said...

Wow I love your project it is just awesome! Thank you so much for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge this week at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.
I wanted to wish you luck and I hope you come back next week when we have some wonderful things planned and a very special Blog hop with lots of ways to win!
Tammy Miller DT Coordinator, Bugaboo Stamps

Virgo5 said...

Great technique, your card looks awesome!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow that is a cool technique and image! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Vanja said...

Beautiful card, Beth! Great techique.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Very beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with our WCD Challenge at BUGABOO:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...