I fell in love with the Mother's Day card by Kim Kesti pictured on Page 96 of Paper Craft Magazine's Go-to-Sketches Volume 1. Although I didn't have the supplies to recreate Kim's card exactly (the original has chipboard flowers), I used my Cricut and the Accent Essentials Cartridge to make flowers that mimicked those used on Kim's original card. I layered the flower die-cuts, adhered them together with brads from my stash and then popped them up on the card using Pop Dots. I think I should note at this point that the Go-to-Sketches Volume 1 is filled with inspiration!
This card was recently published at the National Scrapbooking Examiner for the Gone Scrapbooking Creative Team.
- Element Brads
- Mega Mixed Message Stamp Set
- Rustic White, Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, Spring Rain, and Simply Chartreuse Cardstock
- Accent Esstentials Cartridge
- Cricut Expressions Machine
- Report Card Patterned Paper Collection
5 hours ago