Saturday, August 28, 2010

White Cardstock for Saturday

There are so many things that you can do with white cardstock, the ideas are limitless. Perhaps you need a card and suddenly, ut oh, you have run outta patterned paper (ummm, yeah right)... anyhow...this week, I decided to shove my Cricut aside AND my patterned paper (eek!) and use only one single scrap of dark chocolate cardstock just to mat my stamped design. (gasp). The rest is pure unadulterated white cardstock (well, if you don't count the dark chocolate ink stamped on it anyhow). I usually love to use patterned paper, so this kind of card doesn't happen often for me anyhow.



But ah, it was actually great fun to create my own printed paper with the Damask Designs stamps and Dark Chocolate Ink from Papertrey Ink!  I think we (most likely) ALL have a little bit (or a LOT) of white cardstock in our stash...so, there is no excuse not to get crafting a card anytime, all you need is white cardstock, some ink, a stamp, a little scrap of colored cardstock and wha-laaa a CARD....ta-da!



Supplies Used:
All products are Papertrey Ink except where noted.

Cardstock: Stampers Select
Stamp: Damask Designs
Ink: Hybrid Dark Chocolate
Fibers: Ribbon (Offray)
Embellishments: Pearls (Hero Arts)
Other tools: Crest Border Punch (Fiskars), Corner Chomper

3 Scrappy Comments:

~jan said...

What a fabulously elegant card, Beth!

Kristina said...

I love this card, one of my favorites you have done recently. Reminds me of the paper that goes with the mini album you sent me.

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, were you ever making me nervous with that cardstock only intro. What? No patterned paper? I thought I was going to break out into hives just reading that!
But, wow, wow, wow! Your card is gorgeous! SO elegant and such a great design. And I LOVE chocolate brown. It's actually my most favorite color in the world. Stunning work, Beth!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...