Friday, July 30, 2010

Gone Scrapping and Studio Calico

Today I wanted to share another project that I completed for Gone Scrapbooking that was recently published at Examiner.com.  With the exception of a few items, I made the layout using products from the July Studio Calico Kit.  I just recently ordered a six month subscription and when I received this kit (my first) I have to say that I was MORE than DEEEE LIGHT EDDDD! I mean come on, I can't believe all the stuff I got in that kit...good, yummy, stuff and lots of it!  Thank you Studio Calico!  You'll be seeing more projects using this kit and I am hardly waiting for my August package to arrive in the mail... whoot whoot.  You can buy the August kit right here.

Okay... anyhow, here's the layout... wouldn't you know however, that RIGHT after I finished this project, I found a THIRD photo that I took at the same time as these two were taken... and it was the best one of the three (go figure)...but everything was STUCK down already and I wasn't going to change it, guess I'll have to think of something to do with the third photograph...  got any ideas?



The journaling says, "NOTES: since the 2 of you were old enough to walk and talk you have had a serious 'puter' addiction. You love to sit at my desk (Jack in my reading glasses) to play the learning games I buy for you and watch fun videos on Youtube. You love to watch Monster Trucks, and big machines at work...but even today, nothing makes you laugh more than the Moo-Moo cow song and Jurassic Fart. I just love you so much... my little 'puter' addicts. Nanie. Photo taken Fall 2009. Journaling written July 2010."

Okay then, that's all for now, except for of course the details... and they are...

Supplies Used:

All products are from the Studio Calico July 2010 Kit except:
Maya Road
Library Card Envelope
Provocraft
Cricut Expression, Cindi Loo Cartridge
Delta Creative
Acrylic Paint, Cream
Fiskars
Apron Border Punch, Top Crest Border Punch


1 Scrappy Comments:

Kristina said...

Make it a 2 page layout and use the 3rd photo on the 2nd page.
Super cute layout of the cutie boys!

xoxo,
K

p.s. Please don't use "DEETS" anymore...lol
I'll tell you why later :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...