Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Practical Scrappers Challenge - Vellum

This week's Practical Scrappers challenge has us using either vellum, transparencies, acrylic accents, or a combination of the three.  To inspire you to join us for the challenge this week, I created a gift bag with vellum flowers for accents.  This was the first time I used vellum to make flowers and I found it a bit tricky to work with (it's slippery stuff!)... never the less I managed the task and now I'm hoping you create your own project using one of the mediums I listed above, then link it up at our Practical Scrappers blog for the whole world to see! 



Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper:  Vintage Findings collection (Making Memories)
Cardstock: Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps and Flower Die Cuts: Beautiful Blooms II (Papertrey Ink)
Fibers: Lace (Ellen Hutson), Scarlet Jewel Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Copic Marker, Distress Ink in Tea Dye (Tim Holtz), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Provocraft), Pearls (Hero Arts) Handmade paper (green) from stash, Brads (American Crafts), Kraft bag from stash, Medium scallop die (Papertrey Ink)

4 Scrappy Comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Your bag is really pretty!! Love your flowers!

DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! The flowers turned out great!

Heidi Mattessich said...

Hi Beth! Fabulous bag! Love what you did with the vellum flowers :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how very, very pretty this is, Beth! Those vellum flowers are fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...