Saturday, May 15, 2010

Punches Video and Layout

This week at Practical Scrappers we challenged you to use your punches to create something beautiful with paper.  I shared one of my layout's  earlier this week and you can see all the other Design Team creations on the blog now as well. 

They also asked me to create a video showing how I make those cute little banners with my Fiskars triangle punch and so for the first time EVAH... I made a video (and boy can you tell it is my first time! ha!)... never the less... here it is in all it's shameful, glory (and I use that term lightly!) LOL (I need to work on lighting in a big way, and I think I have a lisp! yee gads!).

I also created a special layout using this technique on a page devoted to one of my favorite pictures of my oldest grandson with his father (the photo is from July 4, 2008).  You can see that layout at the bottom of this post.





The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye Life Stories and Totally Boy.  Cardstock, button twine and ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. There is another one of my favorite memo pins from Tim Holtz and I cut the little tag using the Give a Hoot cartridge with the charm feature selected. The bingo card is from Jenni Bowlin.

Okay, it's off to get ready for another Cricut Cake show at the Michael's store in Battle Creek.  Maybe I'll see you there! :-)

6 Scrappy Comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Good morning Beth,
I can't believe this is your first video. you did such a great job. Im really loving all of these banners and thanks for showing me how to do it with that punch. Now I need to run out and get one. :)

Sasya said...

your LO is really beautiful!! and thank you for the video~!

hugs

Jeannie Phillips said...

I couldn't get your email to work...would you email me at winacard@gmail.com I need your help please.
hugs
Jeannie

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful page, Beth! Really love that banner!

KreativeKarla said...

Beth Great job on your first video! ----Karla

gardener said...

Just now discovered your blog and must congratulate you on your first video. Nice job and love the LO. Will be working banners into my LOs now. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...