Papercraft Star Weekly Challenge Blog Design Team Call
Papercraft Star, an exciting, newly developed challenge blog that will go live on June 23, 2010 is looking for talented, motivated, responsible designers who have time to commit to design layouts and projects weekly with their products. We haven't set a specific number of designers for our team at this time and welcome all applicants 18 years of age or older.
We are putting together a team of:
1. Enthusiastic, creative people that love papercrafting, and are able to do weekly assignments such as layouts, projects, and cards with their products based on the weekly challenge.
2. Applicants must be able to commit to a 6 months term, beginning June 20, 2010 through December 2010.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age.
In return, you will receive:
1. An exciting way to promote your designs and increase your blog following through a professionally presented challenge blog.
2. An opportunity to be part of brand new challenge blog that promises to be inspiration and different.
To apply please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org (please use “Design Team Call” as your subject) and include:
1. Full name, address, phone number and email address.
2. One layout, one card and one project representing your best work.
3. A link to your personal blog, a link to your YouTube channel (if applicable), and links to your online galleries (if applicable).
4. Design teams, if any, that you work on now.
5. Write a paragraph about yourself telling us why you think you'll be a good fit for the new Papercraft Star Design Team.
Submission deadline is June 5, 2010 we will announce our Design Team members on June 12, 2010 and if selected your inspiration piece for the first challenge is due June 20, 2010.
7 hours ago