Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sketchbook #10 Layout with Jillibean Soup Paper

Okay... the last post for the day...and the last layout for the night!  Recovering from sugery has it's advantages for sure.  The first being that I've had a lot of free time because my family took over the boy's day care for the week. Because of this I have had the opportunity to lay around all week, sleep and do scrapbooking too!  Next week, I'll be back to doing the night-time crafting thing and the day-time Nanie's Day Care thing! :-)  In the meantime, I still have a few more days that I can devote recovering from surgery (being lazy), sleeping and scrapping. 

Okay, I've gotten off subject here.  For this layout I used some Jillibean Soup Paper that I purchased a month or so ago.  I just love this paper... so yummy.  This particular pattern is the Coordinating Chicken Noodle paper.   I also used the Jenni Bowling Memo pad in brown to journal about the boy's visit to the farm. I also used some October Afternoon Farm Fresh wild cards and cardstock in Terra Cotta Tile  from Papertrey Ink. 



I paper-pieced some ears of corn using the From My Kitchen Cricut cart and used my Polka Dot Basics stamps to ink up the leaves of the corn.  I also used a couple of Copic Markers to outline the corn so it stood out a bit more and embossed them with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I made my own banner using my brand new Fiskars Triangle paper punch (I'm gonna be using that a lot I think) and stamped the letters in Coffee Archival Ink.  Okay...that's all for now folks!

1 Scrappy Comments:

Kristina said...

I LOVE IT!!! Everything....just adorable!!

~KristinaH

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...