Thursday, April 1, 2010

Christmas Card Outtakes - Sketchbook #3

Here is another layout for the Sketchbook class I am taking based on Prompt 3...  My daughter took these photos back in December 2009 at my request so that I had a "nice" Christmas photo of my grandsons for our family Christmas Card... these were the outtakes...


In creating this layout I used my last cartridge in my No Cricut Cart Left Behind self-challenge (and way before the deadline no less... can we all say, "yee haw" ??!  I used one of the Chistmas tree cuts from Stretch Your Imagination.  I inked up the trees with various Distress Inks and cut the stars from PTI stamps.  Paper, ribbon and pearls are from my stash.  These photos are certainly priceless to me... and perhaps are the ones I should have used on my Christmas Card... the actual one is posted here on my blog at the top right...

2 Scrappy Comments:

Kristina said...

Beth, those boys are adorable!! Love the layout. I hope all goes well tomorrow. Too bad I don't live close by...I could bring you a casserole or something ;)

Take care, you are in my thoughts!
~KristinaH

Cheryl said...

Aww Beth if they are out takes which are the special ones, they are gorgeous love your LO x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...