Monday, April 5, 2010

April Challenge ... Scraplift and Stashbust

The final weekend challenge I had to finish from Shimelle's Something from Almost Nothing Class was actually challenge number 1... I had the hardest time picking a layout from all those provided during the class to scraplift from...as they were all so fantastic!  In the end I chose to scraplift from a classmate, Alissa Fast and her "So Happy" layout right here.  I love Alissa's style and you can fall in love with it too by visiting her blog right here.

My take on her layout allowed me to try out some new stuff I purchased recently as well as breaking into some old stash that I need to get onto some pages!  I used Tim Holtz's new patterned paper and metal timepiece as well as one of his Masks.  I also used the Cricut (both George and Plantin Schoolbook) for the tag and title.  Some Cornish Farms stamps and typeface stampblock dolled up the tag.  I also used Distress Inks and my handy-dandy Ripping Ruler.... whoot whoot!

Now I do believe I have been creative enough for one day (oh happy-happy day indeed!)...and I am off to heal my wounds and get a bit of shut-eye.

1 Scrappy Comments:

alissa said...

well, i love it, beth!
you did an awesome job!
thanks for stopping by my blog.
more to come tomorrow. :)
alissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...