Saturday, March 20, 2010

Scrapbook Layouts for Something from Almost Nothing

Okay so, although I have had time to work on a couple of layouts in the last several days... I haven't had internet service.... argh!  Some young man decided to drive into a nearby electrical pole on Wednesday (which also happened to be my 49th birthday)...and took out the power and phone to several houses (including mine) on our street... power was back on in a couple of hours, but the phone took until late yesterday.



Prompts for the scrapbooking class I am taking included using ribbon and patterned paper scraps... so here are two layouts using those items!  Whoot Whoot... this class really has helped me use up items in my stash and get some layouts accomplished as well.... so exciting!

For the layout below I had a number of small packages of free ribbon that I received for ordering products from Ellen Hutson and I was never really sure what I was going to do with the growing pile of that ribbon...  until now. I love it when a plan comes together! 

1 Scrappy Comments:

Kristina said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Beth! Love the way you used the ribbon.

Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...