Cheryl Boglioli and Giselle both recently shared the Ms. Bright Side Award with me and I've recovered enough from my cold now to finally thank them both, Thank you Cheryl and Giselle!!!!, and have a little fun doing what I am suppose to do upon being honored with this award. Please take a few moments (or more) of your time and visit their delightful blogs!!! Okay now, I'm suppose to list 10 things that make me happy, provide 5 pieces of trivia about myself and then pass this award on to 5 fellow bloggers. So...Updated Blog Post (3-29-10) Blog pals
Ten things that make me happy.
1. My two grandsons Jack and Seth
2. My three daughters, Erin, Caitlin and Cydney
3. My partner... John
4. My family and friends
5. My beloved pets (when they are not being naughty :-))
6. Crab Legs dipped in butter (yum)
7. Freshly mowed grass - especially my own - and even more if I didn't have to do it! :-)
8. The flowers in my yard
9. Babies (especially if they are not crying!! :-))
5 pieces of trivia about me:
1. I have a scar on the inside of my left ankle from a bike accident and a birth mark on the inside crease (at the elbow) of my right arm.
2. My partner John is 14 years my JUNIOR and I get teased about that ENDLESSLY :-)
3. John and I take ballroom dancing lessons with a large group of our friends.
4. I love to bowl and in my next life I plan to be a pro bowler (not really)
5. I love to golf and I'm not very good but I have a lot of fun anyhow.
and finally 5 friends I want to pass this award on to....
Kristina at Kristina's World
Joanna at Scrap-making
Sandy at Sandy from Ukiah
Cheri at Graphicat Creations
Kim at Olive Juice Studio
15 hours ago