Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 126 - Cornish Heritage Farms Domestic Love Stamps

I just received the Cornish Heritage Farms Domestic Love Stamps from Ellen Hutson, it just went on sale (I paid full price...drat...lol)... you can get it during their Share the Love sale right here though. I just love this stamp set and so I had to use it for the Mojo Monday Challenge 126

I had fun creating this card from the Domestic Love stamps.  I stamped the iron in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then used Glossy Accents to highlight the areas of the iron that would be silver in color.  The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye, Totally Girl paper pack (I just LOVE the paper in this pack and have used it for so many projects, plus I got the huge pack for 1/2 off at Michael's... gotta love that!).  I stamped the sentiment in Plum Pudding ink from PTI and embossed it with clear embossing powder to make it shine.  The Plum Pudding and Soft Stone cardstock (base of the card) is also from PTI.  I just love their nice thick cardstock for all my projects!  You can buy their paper right here. They offer a pack that has every color they have in their Perfect Match line.  It's a great way to try all their paper colors! I cut the square for the iron and the rectangle for the buttons and ribbon using my Cricut and the Storybook cart.  (One more cart down in my No Cricut Cart Left Behind Challenge!).  I cut the scallop edges using Plantin Schoolbook. The cute scrunch ribbon and buttons are from my stash. I also used my 1 3/4 inch round punch and 2 inch scallop punch for the sentiment that reads, "When life gives you wrinkles press right through". 

0 Scrappy Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...